Well I’ve got a few updates, I just haven’t had time to post anything lately. I’m very excited at this point though because I feel like it’s really going somewhere…

Here she is all stripped down and ready to go to the shop (with all the goodies packed inside)

The front subframe is finished. I haven’t gotten any good shots of it completely assembled yet, but here it is after powder coating… (hopefully I’ll be able to take some pictures this weekend with all the DSE equipment installed)

And lastly, I got the back tires mounted and we cut out the rear tubs to try and get a good measurement for the rearend… I snapped some shots of the mock up. (Don’t worry Charlie L… it’s not going to be red  )

After the measurements it’s time for all the rear suspension to be ordered as well as the subframe connectors. That should be interesting!

All I can say is that I feel for you guys with 335’s out back… cause 315’s are stupid expensive… I didn’t even look at what it would have been for the bigger ones, but I can imagine.

Pin It on Pinterest